Monday, March 10, 2008

Little skier dudes!



We went skiing yesterday at Winter Park. Jack went for his second lesson and Will for his first (he didn't feel well last time and didn't ski!). The daycare was full so Tim and I took turns skiing and watching Drew. We had such a fun day!!


Jack was working on making turns and had so much fun. I was standing at the "bunny hill" watching Will when I heard someone calling "Mommy". I look behind me at the big chair lift (the same one I took up earlier!) and there is Jack in line to go up- again- with his class. I almost fell over. He was up and skiing the green trails. Totally crazy!!!



Will loved his first lesson. He was working on making a wedge and stopping. He did GREAT! He will be in level 2 next time we go. He loved riding on the "magic carpet" up the bunny hill! It is a conveyor belt that they "ride" back up the hill. Too cool...



These boys (and Drew soon enough!) will be flying right past me in another year or two. It is so crazy how fast they pick it up. They have no fear- which is good and bad!!


No comments:

Post a Comment