Monday, April 14, 2008

A trip to Philly...

This past weekend Andrew and I made a quick visit to Philly to visit Kevin, Becky, and my sweet nephew Brady! I had not met Brady yet so this trip was so special! We had such a great time. On Saturday, we went to the zoo down the street from Kevin and spent a lot of time playing and having fun. Andrew wasn't quite sure what to make of Brady. He was not a fan of me holding Brady but the weekend ended with the two of them having a little "conversation" of sorts with a bunch of baby jibberish! Brady is such a sweet,happy guy! I included a few pictures from our trip! Thanks again Kev and Becky for having us!




The boys had a great time here with Daddy. Will had a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese on Saturday which Tim really enjoyed taking them to- hah! We had quite a few showings this weekend so they were in and out a lot. At least the snow from last week had melted and they were able to get outside and play some baseball- t-ball season starts soon!! Andrew and I were really excited to get home to see them Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment