Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some big news!!!

Well, we have some big news to report! We are expecting baby #4! We are very excited and looking forward to the new addition. I am about 12 1/2 weeks and feeling pretty good. My official due date is 1/31/09 but I plan on being induced about a week early (who wants to take 3 kids at 2am!). I had my second doctor appointment yesterday and everything looks great. We got to have a 3D ultrasound which we have never had before. It is amazing what you can see and how clear it is. I included a few pictures below- the baby is about 2 1/2 inches long and still has that alien like look! It kept its hands up by its face most of the time until the radiologist had me roll on my side and the poor thing woke right up and started moving its arms and legs every which way! It was too cool. We are going to find out what we are having but won't know for sure until 20 weeks. The ultrasound tech did say that if she had to guess right now she would say a girl. How crazy is that! I can't even get my mind around that after three boys! I guess we'll have to wait 8 more weeks and see! As long as the baby is healthy we are happy!!






We told the boys yesterday and they are so excited. Jack has been asking me lately if I was "growing a baby in my tummy". I have started to show just a little but not enough that my six year old should at all notice! Very strange. Jack asked typical Jack planning questions about where the baby would sit while we eat dinner, where the baby would sleep, and where it would take a bath. Will just smiled his Will smile but last night at the Rockies game started rubbing my tummy and asking if the baby was moving etc. Will has already told everyone he has run into that "mommy has a baby in her tummy". I am so happy that they are excited. When we asked Andrew if he wanted a new baby he simply said "no, no, no!" He has a pretty good thing going and doesn't want his "baby" status to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment