Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some baby girl pics!

I went for my 28 week check up yesterday and we had another ultrasound to check on the size of the baby. She was measuring big at my 24 week check up so they wanted to keep an eye on her size. She is measuring in the 58%ile so pretty average. They calculated her weight to be about 2 lbs 13 oz. Besides my iron being low (it happens every time...) everything looked great (passed the glucose test too!). It was confirmed for sure that it is a girl too! After seeing it twice I think that we really believe it now! We have a few new pictures to share below:



Looking at her face- can see her eyes,nose and mouth



Another picture of her face




A side profile with her arm up parallel to her face. The black on the upper right is her brain!


Besides baby news, the basement refinishing is coming along great. They started last Monday and have made great progress I think. It is all framed and the plumber, electrician, and hvac guys have all done their thing. Our contractor said that we should be ready for the first inspection tomorrow or Friday and then they can start the drywall. Hopefully it will be done ahead of schedule. I will send some pictures soon.


We just had a visit from my mom, aka Nana. She came for a few days to visit with the boys. Everyone had a great time and Tim and I actually got to go on a date night! The boys miss her but she will be back in January around baby time!

No comments:

Post a Comment