Thursday, January 15, 2009

Waiting....

I just realized that it has been awhile since my last post! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little girl! I am just about 38 weeks now so it could be anytime. The dr scheduled an induction for the 25th (although he may change that to the 26th after Monday's appt) if she hasn't come by then. The boys are so excited and ask about everyday when she will be born- if only I knew! I am still feeling good- just tired and somewhat uncomfortable. I am trying to enjoy the last few days of the pregnancy as much as I can. I am anxious and excited about meeting her and seeing what she looks like and how big she is (hopefully not too big)!

My friends threw a wonderful shower for me last Saturday. Even though this is our fourth, they were insistent since we are having a girl! It was nice to relax with everyone without kids and we got some wonderful things for the baby. I will post some pictures once I get them- sorry my camera battery died! I will try to include a picture of myself as that seems to be what everyone wants to see these days!

The nursery is just about finished as well. Tim spent many days painting and making everything just perfect. We just need to hang a few things up and I will post some pictures. It still is weird to walk by and see pink and green. It is so much brighter than the boys blue stuff!

We will send out an email once she has arrived. Hopefully Tim remembers his laptop, but if not they have computers outside the postpartum rooms so I can send an email and pictures fairly quickly after she is born! Keep watching.....

No comments:

Post a Comment