Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The princess.....

Well little miss Hailey is seven months old now. Hard to believe!! She is so sweet and happy! She loves all of her foods- even the green veggies! She started sitting up a few weeks ago and that just makes her so happy. She can see everything that the boys are doing. She is not so happy about spending more time in the car now driving her brothers to school, soccer, etc but she loves all of the attention she gets. She has started having issues with separation anxiety which is frustrating! They had to come and get me at the gym yesterday because she would not stop crying in kid's club after I left. The girl loves her mommy! Here are a few recent pics!



My princess-tude look!



Hailey and big brother Will!


Look at me!



Playing with my baby Hailey (yes that really is her name!)

No comments:

Post a Comment